Thursday 10 May 2012

Wedding Anniversary task

Last night after a bottle or 2 of wine and hubby going to the toilet with a fag (this is where he does all his serious thinking), he came out and declared hes set a task for our 12 year wedding anniversary in 2 months time.
I was slightly intrigued now at what the hell he was going on about.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                 The task is as follows:

We are to get 12 gifts for each other, 1 for every year we've been married (the price of each gift isn't important) but they have to have something to do with the past, present & future of our realationship.

I've agreed to the task and find it really romantic.....I just haven't got a clue where to start......time to get my thinking cap on!




I'll let you know how I get on :D

1 comment:

  1. Ooh very impressive Gary! Can't wait to see what you both come up with, there's a great couple of blog posts there :)

    ReplyDelete